This section is for you to GIVE or ASK for an item, service, or
volunteer time. This is the best place to ASK for what your program or
organization needs, or find a way to GIVE to support a cause or
project. Please also look at other organizations items as you may have
something they need.
>> See more
1. Be specific about what you are giving and if there are restrictions. Eg: “10
packs of toddler diapers available in Pattaya to a registered orphanage.”
2. GIVE your expertise, it can be far more valuable than your labour. Eg: Accountant
offering 8 hours per month bookeeping in Rayong area”.
1. If you have a large list of items it is good to break it up ito smaller items so
it is easier for people to browse the summary.
2. Be specific, the more specific you are the easier it is for other GIVERS to
determine if they can help you.
For example: “ 30 Childrens basic reading books 5-7 year olds in Thai” is a much
clearer ASK then “Children’s books needed.” This will save you time, as GIVERS are
clear on what you need, and donation resources are not wasted by sending the wrong
3. Remember to include the location needed and any delivery requirements as well.
Transportation can be an ASK item as well. “ I need 4 100 x 100 cm boxes weighing
10kg each delivered from Bangkok to Chiang Mai” . The item and the delivery may be
4. Please include your SDG categories this will help members find your listings as
the section grows